Date of Last Revision: November 10, 2022
This Platform ([https://livefootballcenter.com] and associated mobile applications, hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”) is owned and operated by [live football center ], a corporation organized under the laws of [Bahrain] (collectively the “Company”, “we” or “us”).
The Platform provides sports entertainment, live scores and other information to users of the Platform (‘Platform’) and allows users of the Platform (“Your” “You” or “User”) to create fantasy sports contests, for statistical use, by using their skill and knowledge of professional sports. (collectively, the “Services”).
1. Accessing the Platform and Account Security
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to access the Platform, create an Account or otherwise use the Services. Additionally, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have received verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian. In addition, certain of our Services or portions of our Services require you to be 18 years of age or older, so please read all notices and any Additional Terms carefully when you access the Services. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or government entity, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Platform, and any Service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
- Company is dedicated to ensuring the accessibility, integrity and security of personal, and financial information (collectively referred to as ‘User Data’). The User shall be responsible for ensuring that all persons to whom access has been granted to the Platform or any of the Services, including the User’s account, are aware of these Terms, and have had the opportunity to review, accept and comply with the Terms.
- When you select your password, and or any other piece of information as part of Company’s security procedures, you are expected to treat such information as confidential. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your e-mail and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of your e-mail, password, or any other security violation or breach.
- Company shall have the right to disable any e-mail, password, or other identifier at any time in our sole discretion if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of any of the Terms.
- This Platform contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and any other applicable terms, conditions, or usage rules), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Platform or the content therein. The Company shall be entitled to suspend of terminate the license granted to the User under this Clause 2.1 on immediate basis in the event the User defaults in payment of applicable fees, if any.
- Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraphs, the Company does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror any of the content from this Platform on another Platform or in any other media. Your failure to comply with such terms or any of the terms on this Platform will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession, custody or control.
3. Third-Party Content
- The Platform may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created or submitted to the Services by other users, third-party contributors, some of whom may be anonymous. Be advised that the Content may be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or deceptive. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible for any Content, including any advice, opinion, information, or statement contained therein. You acknowledge that by accessing the Platform, you may come into contact with Content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable, including, but not limited to, explicit language and other potentially offensive material, and you acknowledge that the Company shall have no liability with respect to such content.
- Although we have no obligation to do so, we may monitor Content posted on the Platform including Your Content (which along with Content posted by other users shall be referred to as “User Content”), and reserve the right to delete any Content or portion thereof that, that in the Company’s sole discretion, violates the above rules, including any Content that is unrelated to the specific area of the Platform on which it is posted, or that is an unauthorized advertisement, or other commercial message, or that the Company determines in its sole discretion to be inappropriate. If you believe that any Content violates this Agreement or our policies, please contact us immediately so that we may have the opportunity to consider whether to remove the content or not. For avoidance of doubt, the Company does not have any obligation to remove any Content, and whether Content is deemed to be inappropriate or violates any Terms will always remain within the sole discretion of the Company.
4. No Payment
4.1. The User acknowledges and agrees that no payments or fees are required to be paid in consideration of the Services. The User may be required to use or may be remitted ‘coins’ when using the Services but the User understands that the ‘coins’ do not represent any obligation or require the Company or the User itself to pay any monies to the other party or any third party.
5. Your Content
- Company does not claim ownership of any materials the User make available through the Platform or in furtherance of any Service. At Company’s sole discretion, such materials may be included within the Platform or associated Service in whole or in part or in a modified form. Only to the extent as permitted by law, if you post content or submit material to the Company, including photographs or other material you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, sublicensable right and license to use, sell, make, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and materials for the purpose of publishing material on the Company’s Platform or its publisher partners, maintaining the Company Platform and promoting the Company without restriction. You further grant to the Company, its affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use your user-name, user name, and/or trademarks and logos in connection with any such User Content or Company marketing materials or content that we might publish or display on the Platform.
- As a User of the Platform, you represent, warrant and acknowledge that: (i) you own the User Content that you submit, display, post or otherwise make available on or through the Platform, or that you otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) that all such User Content, and its submission, display, posting or availability on or through the Platform does not violate any applicable law or the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity, and (iii) such submission, posting, display or availability on or through the Platform does not result in or cause any breach of contract between you and any third party. You further agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages, and any other monies of any kind owed to any person or entity by reason of such User Content. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates and sublicensees from all claims of any kind resulting from any such User Content.
- You must not post any Content that is threatening, abusive, unlawful, fraudulent, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that contains ethnic, sexual, racial or other discriminating slurs. You must also not post any Content that contains proprietary information, trade secrets, confidential information, solicitations, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us in writing), or encourages or causes spamming or flooding.
- You are prohibited from posting any User Content containing state, government or federal identification information or numbers (whether your own or of another person), such as national identification number, social security number, passport number, insurance number, driver’s license number, immigration number, or any other similar number, code, or identifier. Posting such identification information could possibly cause identity theft. The Company may remove any such identification information, but we are under no obligation to do so and have no responsibility and disclaim all liability or damages for any user posting of such identification information.
6. Confidential information
- The Company does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Platform. Please note that any information or material sent to the Company will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending the Company any information or material, you grant the Company an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this Platform will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. Personally identifiable information that you submit to the Company for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies. Please see the tab entitled “Privacy” for information regarding the Company’s privacy policies.
7. Links to Third Parties
- This Platform may provide links or references to non-Company websites and resources (“Third Parties”). The Company makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments or endorsements whatsoever about any third party websites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any Platform. In addition, the Company is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from a Platform. When you access a non-Company website, even one that may contain logo or other trademark of the Company, please understand that it is independent from the Company, and that the Company does not control the content on that Platform. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information. Company does not endorse or represent any service provider as may be listed on the Platform. Please carefully review the terms of service and privacy policies of all such Platforms prior to usage.
8. Acts Against the Services
- You shall not attempt or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Services including, without limitation, any one or more of the following: (a) Using the Services in contravention of: (i) any other agreement to which you are a party; (b) causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to impersonate you; (c) sharing your password or login with any other person; (d) logging onto a server or Account that you are not authorized to access; (e) forging user names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity; (f) posting content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence; (g) violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services; (h) emulating or faking usage of the Services; (i) using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any pages contained in the Platform; (j) introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into the Services; (k) interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Services by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “pinging,” or “crashing” the Services; (l) causing, allowing or assisting machines, bots, or automated services to access or use the Services without the express written permission of Company; (m) tampering with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Services; (n) attempting to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into the Services that permit digital materials to be protected; (o) misusing, tricking, disrupting, or otherwise interfering with the functioning of the Services; (p) reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services; (q) acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Company; (r) using the Services or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with Company; (s) reselling or repurposing your access to the Services or any purchases made through the Services;.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt, or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation.
9. Trademarks and Copyright
9.1. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform are the property of: (i) Company and other associated parties and service providers; or (ii) third-party (and the use is to refer to or report news, and or commentary with respect to such third party). You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose without the written permission of Company or such third party which may own the Marks.
9.2. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Platform or any or each of the Services (‘Content’) is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Platform for commercial or public purposes.
9.3. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Company and that you shall accordingly not disclose any information marked as such without Company’s prior written consent.
9.4. Proprietary Material shall remain the property of the Company and other associated parties and service providers. You are permitted to utilize, modify, transmit, and display the Proprietary Material within the scope of the license and solely for the purpose of running and operating their juice truck business. Nothing contained herein shall restrict the Company to provide Services and license Proprietary Material to any other user.
9.5. Respecting Copyright
- We honor Intellectual Property Rights of others and therefore take reasonable steps to expeditiously remove from our Services any infringing material that we become aware of. If the Company becomes aware that one of its users has repeatedly infringed copyrights, we will take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account.
- We make it easy for you to report suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that anything on the Platform infringes a copyright that you own or control, please contact Us:
Company: [live football center ]
Attn: [live football center team ]
If you file a notice by mail with Us, please forward the following information to the Company in way of a notice:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The Company disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material displayed on the Platform (including User Content), regardless of whether paid for or used for free. The Company disclaims any responsibility for the failure to store, mis-delivery, deletion or untimely delivery of any information, emails or material (including User Content). The Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm of any kind resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Platform or on other third party Platforms or services on the Internet accessed through the Platform including User Content. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to you or any third party because of your use or misuse of or reliance on the Platform. Additionally, under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to you or any third party because of your use or misuse of or reliance on any third party Platform or service you link to from the Company’s Platform.
- The Company further disclaims all liability for any technical malfunction of the Platform, including but not limited to failure of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email delivery, account login, or any other Services provided by the Company as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any any third party Platform or combination thereof, including injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer, mobile device or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading any Content in connection with the Platform or Services. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage to any content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Platform, Services, User Content, or third party applications, Platforms, software or content posted on or through the Platform or transmitted to users or any interactions between users of the Platform or Services, whether online or offline.
- USE OF THIS PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, USER CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES FROM THIS PLATFORM, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall the company or its affiliates, or its third-party licensors, be liable to any user on account of that user’s use or misuse of or reliance on the Platform or Services. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of indirect, direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise, even if the company or its affiliates, or their third-party licensors, have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Platform or Services, from reliance or damage caused by information or User Content or materials posted on the Platform, from inability to use the Platform or Services, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Platform or Services (including such damages incurred by third parties). This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on the Platform by third parties or received through any links made available on the Platform. This limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall further apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of the Platform or Services or any information that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the Platform or Services. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy, and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Applicable Law
- By using the services, you agree that the laws of the state of [Manama-Bahrain] without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Us. All disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in [Manama-Bahrain], and you consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts.
14. Waiver and Severability
15. Entire Agreement